Hi, it’s Kristin here from The Awesome Ladies Project and today I’m sharing with you a cool back to school project. This one is great for everyone. Whether you’re a busy mom keeping up with her kids, a college student getting back in the routine, or just a lady who loves the back to school time.
I’m here to show you how to make your own DIY Stationery Kit that you can take with you on the go. It has everything you need to keep up with your correspondence during the busy rush of Back to School.
* A pouch to hold everything
* Your favorite writing tools
* Envelopes (some pre-return addressed and some blank)
* Postage stamps
* Store bought greeting cards
* DIY cards (video tutorial below)
* Anything else that you love
I’ve put together a video on how I assembled my own kit, including a tutorial on making your own DIY greeting cards out of craft and office supplies you already have at home.
Here are a few takeaways from the video:
- You can change this up to work for you. If you’re not going to be mailing any of your correspondence, no need to include postage stamps. If you have lots of thank you notes to send, add in extra thank you notes. This kit should make your life easier.
- The card size that we created today was 4.25” by 5.5”. You can create a flat card, a top fold card, and a side fold card.
- This kit has everything you need to keep in touch with your friends and family. Just throw your pouch in your bag and catch up on your notes in your spare time.
Thanks so much for letting me share this fun DIY project with you.
Kristin is a feminist scrapbooker, passionate about helping women document their lives through photos, stories, and pretty paper supplies. She uses her ‘big girl’ camera to take photos of her adventures around the US as well as photos of her everyday life in East Lansing, Michigan. Learn how to get your photos off the camera and into scrapbook albums you’ll cherish for a lifetime at http://rukristin.com/blog/